Maroondah Festival 2017 – a huge success!
Town Park came to life on Sunday 12 November for the annual Maroondah Festival, presented by Maroondah City Council.
In its 28th year, the Festival is recognised as the largest free community event operating in Melbourne’s East, attracting crowds of over 20,000.
There was hundreds of free and low cost activities on offer for people of all ages.
Some of the highlights this year included:
- The Parke Lawyers Main Stage Arena
- The Platypus Junction Kids Kingdom
- Youth Space
- The Australian Skin Clinics Wellbeing Area
- The Denso Eco Village
- The Aveo Community Expo
- Mercedes Benz Ringwood Artisan Market
- Tastes of Maroondah Stage
- Sounds of Maroondah Stage
Complete our survey and tell us about your 2017 Festival experience!